Spek One is an American Hip-Hop artist from Riverside, California. He joined Grim Reality Entertainment as a recording artist in 2011 as part of the "New Breed" wave of artists signed in 2011 and 2012. He also assists the label with photography and video editing. He released his debut album "Nothing 2 Prove" in 2014, and is working to release a new album in 2021.
NEW ON YOUTUBE
CDs & MERCHANDISE
This hat is structured with a classic fit, flat brim, and full buckram. The adjustable snap closure makes it a comfortable, one-size-fits-most hat.
• 80% acrylic, 20% wool
• Green Camo is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• Plastic snap closure
• Green undervisor
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico