Killa Gabe is a westcoast rap artist from Sacramento, California. He signed to Grim Reality Entertainment in 2013 and released his debut album "From The Guttas Of Mighty Sac" in 2013, and a group album with his rhyme partner, Yung Trim, in 2016. In 2020, he released the album "Ghetto Mathematics" in collaboration with C-Dubb and Yung Trim. In 2021, he released "Westcoast All-Stars" with JP Tha Hustler, featuring westcoast artists such as: B-Legit, Brotha Lynch Hung, San Quinn and X-Raided.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT BOOKING AND PRICING ON COLLABORATIONS: EMAIL KILLA GABE
FOLLOW ON SPOTIFY
CDs & MERCHANDISE
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico